We work together to continually develop and implement sustainable solutions. Through Green Thread, our environmental sustainability platform, we bring innovative and efficient solutions to life. We are passionately focused on reducing the environmental impact within our operations.
Here are just a few ways we work to make our campus more environmentally conscious:
Did you know that Blazer Dining sources food from many local farmers,, growers and distributors? The list changes through the year depending on seasonality and availability.
- Seminole Produce (Sanford, FL)
- Chiquita Brands (Orlando, FL)
- Fresh Express (Orlando, FL)
- Taylor Farms (Orlando, FL)
- C&D Fruit & Vegetable (Bradenton, FL)
- Southern Specialties (Pompano Beach, FL)
- Sun Belle (Miami, FL)
Reusable To-Go Containers
Getting your meal to go from the Palms Dining Hall, or Blazer Sports Grille? Take part in our Reusable To-Go Program.
Here is how it works:
- Visit the Palms Dining Hall, or Blazer Sports Grille and ask for a reusable to-go containers
- Container can be purchased for $5.00 with cash, credit card, debit card, Dining Dollars, or Flex.
- Fill Container up with any of your favorite menu items.
- Return dirty container for a clean one or request a poker chip.
Containers are yours to keep, or return it so it can be used again in the future!