Meal plans are convenient, flexible and loaded with options. Meal plans let you eat anywhere on campus at anytime of the day. Students living on campus are required to choose a residential meal plan. Commuters, faculty, and staff have additional choices to also provide them with a plan that fits. You’ll get value, whether you eat on campus three times a week or three times a day! Click on the red Meal Plan buttons below to find out more information.
How to Sign-Up for a Meal Plan:
- Access your student account in Banner (https://banweb.valdosta.edu/pls/prod/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin)
- Click on “Student Services & Financial Aid” o Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Select A Meal Plan”
- Select the appropriate term code (example: Fall 2017) o Select a meal plan from the drop-down menu
- Note: “Add-On” Dining Dollars plans ($100, $200, $300) can be selected by clicking on the “Add Dining Dollars” button
- Each student is limited to 3 meal plan changes per semester, and said changes must be submitted in your student account before the posted meal plan change deadline